- To contribute to the development in the areas of Renewable Energy, Storage, Green Mobility, Waste
Management, and Environment Sustainability.
- To develop a supportive community of scholars, academicians, engineers, and industrial professionals
with a spirit of constructive and collaborative research.
- To enable technology and knowledge transfer by connecting industry and academia.
- To increase awareness of the benefits and challenges of renewable energy and energy efficiency
- To identify the need for research areas and develop an integrated solution approach.
- To contribute to the nation’s Priorities and support Atma Nirbhar Bharat and Unnat Bharat Abhiyan in
perspective of the nation’s rising energy demands
- Mapping renewable energy strategies to the sustainable development goals.
- Improving planning and coordination between industry and academia to meet increased energy demand
for the clean energy transition.
- Upgrading the technological advancements in the key areas with a better learning perspective.
- Enable participants in strengthening their critical thinking to solve the problems through